Ito po yung nakalagay sa contract:
(iv) Training Period: A training period of 3 months will apply. A letter, notifying the Employee of his/her appointment to probationary staff, will be issued at the end of a successfully completed Training Period.
Ito naman po yung under sa Dismissal:
(xii) Dismissal: The Company hopes that it will not become necessary to dismiss an Employee, however, it must be understood that there are certain breaches of Company Rules for which, after the facts have been ascertained, an Employee may be summarily dismissed or suspended, without pay, pending further investigations. In such an event, an Employee will be afforded a full right of representation of his/her case to the Company before a final decision is made. Continued failure to adhere to normal Company requirements, including timekeeping, attendance, job performance, confidentiality in relation to all the Company’s affairs and general conduct will result in an Employee being subject the following procedure:
• The Employee will receive a verbal warning.
• The Employee will receive a first formal written warning advising that continued failure to improve on the specific aspect of performance will lead to disciplinary action.
• The Employee will receive a final formal written warning.
• The Employee will be suspended for a fixed period, without pay.
• The Employee will be dismissed in the event of it becoming absolutely clear that no, or insufficient, improvement on the aspect of performance is forthcoming.
At all times the Employer will abide by procedural fairness under current employment legislation when dealing with dismissals from the Company.
Yung first AWOL po niya and mga lates. May Verbal Warnings naman po.
Pero yung second AWOL po niya, Yung last day niya po yun.
Siguro po yung pag kukulang namin is hindi po ako nagbigay ng formal letter sa kanya.
Pero kasi po considered as End of Contract na po siya.