Call me Sam. I'm 21 yrs old, been working for a month now as a Research Assistant in a BPO company and at the same time a law student (just in my 1st sem ) I'm hesitant to ask the management about this so I'd like to ask for a legal advice regarding my salary; here are the following facts:
1. I signed a contract that my monthly compensation will be amounting to 10,000php + 2,000php meal & transportation allowance
2. I'm still on a probationary status
3. I work from 9PM to 6 AM, Monday to Friday
4. My payslip says that my basic pay is only 8,000php with mandatory deductions and tax
1. Did the management overlooked what is stated the contract?;
2. Or is my base pay just 8k because I'm still on a probationary status?;
3. are my night differential and allowances taxable? (Can someone help me how to compute night diff, if it really coincides with their computation?);
4. And is my allowance taxable provided that it does not exceed 25% of my monthly salary?
What should be the proper actions to be done?
Would love to hear from y'all. Thank you.