Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

money claims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 money claims on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:51 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day atty;

Asking for a legal help!

I am a former finance employee which engage in financing and people handling.

I committed multiple violations as it indicated in special audit reports. After the company decision, I immediately settled all my accountabilities just to make/leave it clear. I am handling position as credit investigator.And It is not a new case in our company to manage pAST DUE ACCOUNTS.After demotion, I file my resignation immediately and I take a proper turnover all over areas of operation. After 2 months, I follow up our HR for my back pay and cash bond, but so wondering, according to the HR, they will give only my cash bond if all my handled past due accounts(mga na c.i. ko na nagpast due) already settled.

Is there a possibility to file me a legal case(misappropriation of funds) even all accountabilities is already settled.if yes? explain.

In relation to my case, is this a legal process?explain.

What should I do or other remedies to be taken just to get only my cashbond?

With my case, is there a possibility that I might be win even though I committed violations but already settled.

Im looking forward your answers!

Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: money claims on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:20 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Payment of accountabilities (money) is not a guarantee that you will not be charged for other (criminal) violations.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum