Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

dissmised case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 dissmised case on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 pm


Arresto Menor
Gud evening sir,for interview po ako sa nbi...pero mai dismissed case po ako...ano po dapat pag punta ko sa nbi?...maka kuha po ba ako nang nbi?...

View user profile

2 Re: dissmised case on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:26 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Just get a copy of the judge's decision. If your case is already dismissed, ask a for a Disposition Certificate from the Clerk of Court. Don't worry much about your interview if you think you have a clean conscience (in order not give the interviewer a different impression). Just relax.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum