Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NSO Registration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NSO Registration on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:11 am


Arresto Menor
Magandang araw po,,manghihingi lang pos sana ng advice,, nanganak po ako nung december 2014, ung father ph ng anak ko ay on the process ng annulment pa po sa asawa nya kaya nung nagfill up ako ng admision sa hopital di ko po nilagay yung name ng father ng anak ko kasi poh baka magkaproblema sa annulment nya,. Kaya nung pagkalabas ko ng hospital hinand carry ko nlng poh ung live birth ng anak ko para ako na poh ang magpaparegistro kaso poh ung nakalagay sa live birth nang baby ko apilido ko poh tapos unknown yung father, sabi nung father ng anak ko na saka na lang ipaparegistro pag okay na problema nya,

Ngayon poh malapit na matapos annulment nya. Balak nya iparegistro yung bata kaso ayaw nya poh na apilyido ko yung dalhin ng bata gustu nya apilyido nya yung nasa NSO ni baby pati pangalan nya,,kaso po tapos na poh ung live birth nilagyan na ng "unknown" pero di pa naiparegistro sa civil registrar,

1. since delayed registration na po, pwede po ba kami gumawa ng bagong live birth with name na poh nung father ni baby at apilyido nya since di pa poh naifile ang live biryh ni baby,,or eto na talagang live birth ni baby tapps lagyan na lang ng remarks?,,pls poh i need advice,, salamat po,

View user profile

2 Re: NSO Registration on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:53 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

Please don't file a new record of live birth. Once the annulment has been granted by the court and recorded in the local civil registry, your partner can update the record of live birth of your child so that his name will be recorded as the father and not "unknown".

The father has to file the necessary application with the civil registry of the place where the child was born together with the supporting documents, including:

1. Certified true copy of the birth certificate of the child;
2. Affidavit to use the lastname of the father;
3. Valid Identification Card (ID) of the parents;
4. Additional documents showing identification and proof of filiation in cases where the name of the father was left blank inthe birth certficate of the child (other valid government issued IDs, etc.).

Once the application is approved by the concerned civil registry, the lastname of the father can thereafter be used by your child.

View user profile

3 Re: NSO Registration on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:45 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank u poh for the advice. Much appreciated. So last na tanong nalang poh after na ma approve nung nasabing application mailalagay poh ba ang pangalan ng father sa NSO live birth tsaka mapapalitan po ba yong apelyido ng baby ko sa NSO nya o remarks lang po? Thanks in advance.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum