Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suspension on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:41 am

mishael032409

Arresto Menor
HI Atty/ HR People,

I just wnat to ask if it's legal to add suspension in the corrective action process sa isang bpo or any company ?

Current Progression po namin ngayon is:

Coaching>Verbal Warning>Written Warning>Final Warning>Termination

Then ang bago ay:

Coaching>Verbal Warning>Written Warning>Final Warning>3 Day Suspension>5 Day Suspension>Termination

Legal po ba to or company discretion po ba to na pwede nilang gawin anytime?

thanks po sa mga sasagot

View user profile

2 Re: Suspension on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:01 pm

council

Reclusion Perpetua
yes, the company may adjust their processes as they see fit.

In a way the company is giving you 2 more chances via the suspensions before they actually terminate you.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

3 Is it considered illegal suspension on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:02 pm

cleocatz233

Arresto Menor
Hi, I've been working at a BPO company here in taguig for more than 8 years and just last May I got sick(pneumonia) and was not able to report to work for around 6 weeks. During my sickness, I was transferred to a different team leader and this team leader filed a "No-call no-show case" against me which resulted in a now pending suspension. I had all my docs which we presented to our hr manager but was still adviced that I will have a fews days suspension without pay. Do we have grounds to file an illegal suspension claim through labor because of this?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum