Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Maternity Benefits

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SSS Maternity Benefits on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Jiespi

Arresto Menor
Today I received an email notification from HR that SSS had advised them that they will not reimburse my maternity because of the SSS Policy of: The maternity benefit shall be paid only for the first four (4) deliveries or miscarriages starting May 24, 1997 when the Social Security Act of 1997 (RA8282) took effect.
I had contacted SSS hotline and they confirmed that I only claimed for 2 maternity reimbursements. (I was not able to file for a claim for my first born who died three weeks after I gave birth to her and for my miscarriages) On my medical records, I had 5 conceptions but for the claim history, I only had 2, but they were firm that regardless, SSS will not still reimbursed it. Is this something that I can still appeal to court or worthy of my time and money to file a case against them?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum