Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concubinage on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:46 am


Arresto Menor
I'm marrried and a mother of two. I found out my husband was having an affair 6 years ago with also a married woman. Thou my husband said he wanted to us back and fix our family on and off within 6 years and still having an affair with the same already married woman, I just found out last January that they already have a child. The mistress actually posted the ultrasound of their baby in Facebook and her friends all commented that it was their child. I also have all the text messages of the mistress confirming that it was their baby and they are living in, only I don't know where. She even insults and accused me of having other men also that my husband she claims told her. She also calls me and my in-laws when my husband is at home to yet insult me again of my being a wife and mother. My husband on the other hand will go back to us and then one day will not go home, phones can't be reached as long as he's with the mistress then he'll tell me that he doesn't love us anyway and chooses teh other one. My question what are teh steps to file a case of concubinage and to have them jailed. As me and my kids were mentally, emotionally tortured. He even threatened my life. Should I really need a lawyer for this or I can just go to police station and file a case and have them jailed. I only know where they actually work. What kind of criminal case and grounds I can file for them for I have been repeatedly abused and tortured mentally and emotionally by the two of them. I have been very forgiving for I just want a peacefull and complete family all along but this pain they are putting me through is too much and already taking so long. I don;t know how and why they do this but everytime I confront them they will laugh at me making me look like I'm just being fooled as what they always text me through SMS. Pls. help me as I want justice. As of now he doesn't support us anymore.

View user profile

2 Re: Concubinage on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm


for concubinage to prosper, you will have to prove that they are living together.

you can also consider filing a case of VAWC under RA 9262, but this can prosper against your husband only.

you can also consider filing a case for monetary damages against the mistress under art. 26 of the civil code.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum