Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIVIL Case Annulment of mirage Not in the Docket list,

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
please help! I have the same problem, i had done my annulment at Cotabato City, it was 2008 i have a 1 copy papers which is certified true copy from finality of Judgement and also from Civil registrar in cotabato and Davao that im register, and MY NSO SECPA is with annotation already that my wedding is already NULL and VOID my problem is i need another copy for so some request to remary again, i went at Cotabato CITY RTC they said that my case was not in the Docket list, seems that the the judge who hold my case before was disbar 2010' please give me idea to all profesional here,

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Get a certified true copy from the city civil registrar and bring it to the concerned court in cotabato city. This will help them locate the records of your case. If they have lost the records, then they can take it from there in order to reconstitute the lost records.

Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum