Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Queensland Police Recruiting HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Queensland Police Recruiting HELP on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:52 am

purelysam

Arresto Menor
Okay guys so here it goes, the Queensland Police recruiting service is terrible it has taken about a year and a half to complete my application with all testing completed and I finally find out I fail due to the final Panel Interview. Firstly they lost my medical documentation which had to be re-sent then they take 3 months to tell me I've failed my Panel Interview. I now have to appeal my case or wait 12 months to start this whole dreaded process again. Can I sue the recruitment for losing confidential medical files? As they acknowledged recieving them, then stated they had been lost. Plus I recieved zero feed back on the panel interview. I want to get in, and if it means resorting to this, then so be it. The process has been a complete joke.

What do you guys think?

View user profile

2 Re: Queensland Police Recruiting HELP on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:01 am

purelysam

Arresto Menor
Note with the medical, they has recieved acknowledgement that it was received then told me it had become lost. (Not good..)

View user profile

3 Re: Queensland Police Recruiting HELP on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
Queensland Australia?

Well. They did some wrong, but sue someone you want to be employed by ISN'T a good start Smile

That's ineffective slow, but that's expected from officials Laughing
BUT Police work is very important, so people with wrong reason to want to become police or with wrong personalities need to be SORTED AWAY, which need proper tests too, which take time. "Repeeting" of similar PSYCHOLOCICAL tests can be needed to sort away them who try to FAKE to get in. The more tests, the harder to manage to fake without being noticed Smile Sio it isn't odd if they test much. Some bad cops get through, so obviosly they don't have good enough tests or test TO LITLE Smile

View user profile

4 Re: Queensland Police Recruiting HELP on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:39 pm

purelysam

Arresto Menor
I did pass the academics and psychological and fitness testing and do want to be in the police force for the right reasons, I'm just shitty and need a lawyer to help back my appeal. Although I'm not happy about them losing my medical details so if we can use that I'd be happy as well

View user profile

5 Re: Queensland Police Recruiting HELP on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
Yes, but do you want to winn the CASE
or get the JOB with a good RELATION to your employer? Smile

Did their error make you couldn't start the education, which is RUNNING now? =Would you SURE have been APPROVED otherwice?

Has the education started VERY recently? If not they have no good chance to let you in THIS time.

What do they say about leting you IN NEXT time, WITHOUT you need to redo anything?
THAT I would find a POSSIBLE and GOOD COMPROMISE (=The best POSSIBLE if the education is running allready.)

View user profile

6 Re: Queensland Police Recruiting HELP on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:55 am

purelysam

Arresto Menor
So basically the next group of candidates start this month. However, there will be more recruits starting the academy in a few months time. "What do they say about leting you IN NEXT time, WITHOUT you need to redo anything?" Unfortunately I have to start from the very beginning, which I find a huge waste of time considering all the waiting times. Near 4 months to find out failure of something that was determined on the interview day is a joke. As well as them losing my medical..

But I do have the chance of appealing the panel interview. The points I could raise are that in thse 4 months surely that couldn't accurately determine whether I was suitable with such a lengthy delay, and the fact that no information was provided as to why I failed this interview (they stated there would be).

So I have to appeal a letter in writing as to why I should have my case appealed. I am also quite young 20 years old, so would like to claim age bias, despite quit eimpressive life experience and high education.

View user profile

7 Re: Queensland Police Recruiting HELP on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:16 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
Oh I thought only the medical was missing to make you PASS,
but now you told you did FAIL a part, which make the situation much DIFFERENT. =Not ok to jump in direct.

Then I INSTEAD suggest you DON'T argue any much about it. Perhaps just MENSION it to try to make them be some kinder to you this time Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum