Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Road Right of Way

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Road Right of Way on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:19 pm


Arresto Menor
We owned a land po 6000sq.m titled po sya under my father's name. Nagpadala po kami ng Request for payment last 2010 pa. Ginamit po ng gobyerno as Provincial Road since 1979. Kaso 2015 na wla pa ring nangyari sa request. Any idea po para mas mapabilis yong proseso?

View user profile

2 Re: Road Right of Way on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:25 am


Prision Correccional
Go to the City administrator, or municipal administrator depending where your titled land is located. And inquire regarding the payment for just compensation for the expropriated land of yours. Because, your problem has past 2 administration already, they would say or tell you that they don't know regarding your expropriated land. Bring with you evidences to show as proof that your titled land has been expropriated in 2010

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum