Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa or Libel? Undervalue and Mis-declaration. Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
I am adding a commission/mark up on the services that the other company offered to us without knowledge of my employer. Then I provide the rates with mark up for our operation manager/owner's approval. Then soon later they found out. Is it valid to sue me even though they approve the rates? If it is, what kind of case could they file me and how could I defend myself if I am guilty? I was an sales executive before in other company so I thought that adding commission is just normal.

Also, the company I am working is doing undervalue and mis-declaration in which is more than 50% of the duties. What will be the possible action of Bureau of Customs if they found out? I told my manager that it is illegal, but he just told me that it was normal in a business and every company are doing the same. He just told me that I should not worry. He is a foreigner.

Appreciate if anyone could help me. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Juna11 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong spelling on "Libel" I type liber)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum