Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double registration. need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Double registration. need advice on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:03 am


Arresto Menor
good day.. magkano po kaya range ng cancellation ng 1st birth certificate? I guess I made a mistake.. that was few years ago only. 2012. sa una po registered si baby with his father's surname then after a month, wala na po kami communication. not sustento as well. kaya I have decided to change her surname to mine. I seek ideas po and ung midwife samin advised me just to do late registration. But as I am reading some problems here. Possible maexperience din ni baby in the future. kaya I am planning to fix the problem as soon as possible. What I want is to delete her first registration. how much po kaya? kahit range lang po, para mapagipunan ko kasi di naman din kami mayaman..


View user profile

2 Re: Double registration. need advice on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:42 am


Prision Correccional
Deletion of record from the Civil Registrar is not allowed, even changing substantial content from a birth certificate, you would need a court order just to alter it, how much more delete the whole birth certificate.

My advice is, let your child use the surname of your partner, you won't know in the future the benefits that would redound to your child like (heir to his/her father). Ask for support from your partner by going to the barangay where you reside, you would need the birth certificate of your child bearing the fathers surname.

Just like soft operas, as the child grows, he/she would be looking for his/her father. An you cannot change the facts.

View user profile

3 Re: Double registration. need advice on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:37 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Eventually because of the double registration, you will need to file a petition to cancel one of certificates.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum