Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth certificate issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Birth certificate issue on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:15 pm


Arresto Menor
hi, tanong ko lang po. Am 29 weeks pregnant now. 2months before am givin birth, di kami kasal ng bf ko, pero nasa abroad sya ngayon nagtratrabaho. tanong po, pwede ko ba ipadala sa kanya yon brth certificate ng anak ko para pirmahan nya, para makuha ng anak ko yon surname ng tatay nya? slamat po

View user profile

2 Re: Birth certificate issue on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:19 pm


Prision Correccional
Have him execute an Affidavit of Acknowledgment of Paternity and Consent to Use the Username of the Father, here's a copy

He should have this notarized at the Consular Office in the Philippine Embassy where he is presently residing and send it back to you as soon as accomplished. Then submit the original together with the Certificate of Live Birth at the local civil registry office. Tell him to give you at least 2 original copies, so you will have an extra copy in case of loss.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum