Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit Card

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Credit Card on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 pm


Arresto Menor
good day.may utang ako sa credit card ko sa HSBC.nanghihingi ako ng extension for my payment.pero di na nila ako mabigyan ng extension, it true na pumupunta sila sa mga baranggay para ireport ako?anu gagawin nila if nakapunta sila sa baranngay namin,ang after nila pumunta anu na mangyayari nun?

salamat po!

View user profile

2 Re: Credit Card on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:12 pm


if they do, then you can meet with them there and try to settle with them, or you can just refuse since the bgy has no power when one of the parties is a corporation.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum