Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chold adoption

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chold adoption on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:22 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day Atty., hingI sana ako ng advice, I have a son and his 4 years old now. 2011 I give birth to my son and then my ex boyfriend sign at the back of his birth certificate..many years passed we have lots of misunderstanding and he didn't able to support to my son needs . Last year I married to other man.. the problem is can I change my sons last name into my husband last name without the consent of his biological father? How long will it takes for the processing of child adoption? Thank you so much Atty.

View user profile

2 Re: Chold adoption on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:51 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Sorry you can't do that... at least not the easy. Kailangan ng consent biological father.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum