Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New member on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:37 am

mariahulyena

Arresto Menor
Hi I'm a new member I need help regarding marriage law. Divorce or annulment

View user profile

2 Re: New member on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:53 am

mommy_G

Arresto Menor
Hi! I am a new member and I need advice re "Mana"/share of assets & properties.

View user profile

3 Please help on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:56 am

mariahulyena

Arresto Menor
Hi Hope someone can advice on what to do. My sister is married here in the Philippines to a half filipino-swedish Man. This man was abusing my sister hitting her in front our kababayans in sweden. This man also commited adultery as he currently having an affair with a divorced swedish woman. Nung nagpakasal po sila dito dual citizen po kasi yung brother in law ko so ginamit niya sa papers na citizenship is filipino and filipino citizen pa din po si ate. Please kelangan po namin ang tulong niyo.

View user profile

4 Re: New member on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:59 am

mariahulyena

Arresto Menor
Pwede po ba magfile ng divorce sa sweden parehas po silag dual ang citizenship

View user profile

5 Re: New member on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:23 am

Leina Ace

Arresto Menor
Hi, I am a new member. I need advice if I can file a case against a friend who ran away to the US after I agreed and signed to be her co-b0rr0wer in a lending company. The lending company has sent me demand letter to pay the loan ( 50k!) since she is nowhere to find.She took all the money and ran away. Is there a case I can file against her? should i report it to NBI? she cut all the communication means we have (blocked me in FB and other IM tools). There is also no more lead as to where her family is here in the Phils

View user profile

6 Re: New member Today at 4:21 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum