Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help me please! i am bothered by my crazy husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lenzalai

Prision Correccional
Weeks ago my husband threatened me that he will commit suicide after killing our daughter because according to him, he took pity of the child to live with her “crazy mother”. (im used to what he call me)... though this worry me, I was holding to hope and faith that he will come to his senses. God is good that few days after saying that, he then messages me that he was asking forgiveness. I felt that he has gone insane of thinking too much.

Few days ago, he has learned that the case I filed has been resolved already and now we are waiting for notices from the court. With this, he gone crazy again…since his threats for my daughter were not effective, he sent me messages of hatred and anger. This time he asked me to kill him or hire someone to kill him before this month ends, of course im not a jerk! I maybe stupid and dumb but I will not do it! I was thinking if I would do that, he will get killed and I will be put in jail, what will happen to my daughter? Anyways, he said if I will not have him killed, he will commit suicide because of me.

Anyways, I already blocked his number so he can never call me and his text messages are put classified in my cp so I won’t be bother by him anymore.

My husband is in the depths of despair, possible things may happen. Honestly, I don’t care if he do that, it’s his life anyway ,as long and so long that me and my daughter is safe from him. It’s been a year that he has lived his life without us.

With this, will I be held liable if he do that since he told me that it’s my fault? Can his family sue me for that? As far as I know, there are people who were angry with him in my place, ( you know I am living in a place where stupid people cost just a penny), if ever he will get killed, can I also be one of the suspect? Question Question Question

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
lenzalai wrote:Weeks ago my husband threatened me that he will commit suicide after killing our daughter because according to him, he took pity of the child to live with her “crazy mother”. (im used to what he call me)... though this worry me, I was holding to hope and faith that he will come to his senses. God is good that few days after saying that, he then messages me that he was asking forgiveness. I felt that he has gone insane of thinking too much.

Few days ago, he has learned that the case I filed has been resolved already and now we are waiting for notices from the court. With this, he gone crazy again…since his threats for my daughter were not effective, he sent me messages of hatred and anger. This time he asked me to kill him or hire someone to kill him before this month ends, of course im not a jerk! I maybe stupid and dumb but I will not do it! I was thinking if I would do that, he will get killed and I will be put in jail, what will happen to my daughter? Anyways, he said if I will not have him killed, he will commit suicide because of me.

Anyways, I already blocked his number so he can never call me and his text messages are put classified in my cp so I won’t be bother by him anymore.

My husband is in the depths of despair, possible things may happen. Honestly, I don’t care if he do that, it’s his life anyway ,as long and so long that me and my daughter is safe from him. It’s been a year that he has lived his life without us.

With this, will I be held liable if he do that since he told me that it’s my fault? Can his family sue me for that? As far as I know, there are people who were angry with him in my place, ( you know I am living in a place where stupid people cost just a penny), if ever he will get killed, can I also be one of the suspect? Question Question Question

Kung magpapakamatay sya, its his own doing. pero i suggest inform his family.

View user profile

lenzalai

Prision Correccional
Well his family knew him of being suicidal kaya most of the time they tolerate him being blameless all the time; kaya tuloy he never learned anything about being with other people kasi sanay siya na sarili lang inintindi.. the usual lines of my mother in law sa akin " ikaw nmn ang mas malawak ang pang unawa, intindihin mo na lang kasi di mo nmn siya papakasalan kng di mo sya mahal"...parang ang hirap nmn kasing magpalaki ng magulang na dba?  

(deep sigh) Crying or Very sad

Thanks @concepab

View user profile

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

oooh .. pscyho.

document all his messages using a screen capture as secondary means you have copies of it elsewhere besides from your phone inbox...

..souvenir i guess

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
lenzalai wrote:Well his family knew him of being suicidal kaya most of the time they tolerate him being blameless all the time; kaya tuloy he never learned anything about being with other people kasi sanay siya na sarili lang inintindi.. the usual lines of my mother in law sa akin " ikaw nmn ang mas malawak ang pang unawa, intindihin mo na lang kasi di mo nmn siya papakasalan kng di mo sya mahal"...parang ang hirap nmn kasing magpalaki ng magulang na dba?  

(deep sigh) Crying or Very sad

Thanks @concepab

Mahirap magpa-laki ng malaki na... Very Happy

View user profile

lenzalai

Prision Correccional
@Marlo

Who would've thought I married a psycho... Crying or Very sad

Anyways, I already keep his messages in my private inbox so i will not accidentally delete 'em and screenshots too... Sad

@concepab

Yeah right Rolling Eyes and Hey I took your advice, i sent to his family the message he sent me...guess what???

Nothing's new!! They just ignore my message anyway...sayang nmn ang effort ko... Sad at least ive tried telling them pra aware nmn sila Smile

Thanks gents Smile God bless👼👼 (tig isa kayo ng angel Wink

View user profile

lenzalai

Prision Correccional

How I wish may return exchange policy din nakasaad sa MC.... Sad

Para nmn kng may factory defect...pwde palitan....☺😉👄

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
lenzalai wrote:

No return, No Exchange. Sorry about that.
Take at your own risk.

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
lenzalai wrote:@Marlo

Anyways, I already keep his messages in my private inbox so i will not accidentally delete 'em and screenshots too...  Sad

@concepab

Yeah right  Rolling Eyes  and Hey I took your advice, i sent to his family the message he sent me...guess what???

Nothing's new!! They just ignore  my message anyway...sayang nmn ang effort ko... Sad at least ive tried telling them pra aware nmn sila Smile

Thanks gents  Smile God bless👼👼 (tig isa kayo ng angel  Wink

Well at least you tried. It is up to them kung papakingan nila.

View user profile

lenzalai

Prision Correccional
concepab wrote:
lenzalai wrote:

No return, No Exchange. Sorry about that.
Take at your own risk.

I am taking the consequences already... Sad

It feels like the weight of the world is on my back Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user profile

lenzalai

Prision Correccional
concepab wrote:

Anyways, I already keep his messages in my private inbox so i will not accidentally delete 'em and screenshots too...  Sad

@concepab

Yeah right  Rolling Eyes  and Hey I took your advice, i sent to his family the message he sent me...guess what???

Nothing's new!! They just ignore  my message anyway...sayang nmn ang effort ko... Sad at least ive tried telling them pra aware nmn sila Smile

Big ✔

View user profile

lenzalai

Prision Correccional
concepab wrote:

@concepab

Big ✔

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum