I was out last friday due to fever. I notified them that i was going to be out. I was bedridden the entire weekend. My temp was going up and down with severe backpain that kept me from moving.
I was able to go to the doctor a while ago, Monday. At that time i am still ailing. The doctor told me to have another day of rest.
I sent my boss a text message informing that i couldnt make it again today because i am still sick. I told her as well that i already have a medical certificate.
They told me that they will refuse my medical certificate and give me a sanction. They have referred me to HR for verdict. The reason why they are refusing my excuse and my medcert is because they think it beats the purpose of having a med check up. They think that the only reason i went to the doctor is for med cert thats it.
I explained my situation and i told them that i fully believe that my med check up did not beat its purpose because I AM STILL SICK RIGHT NOW.
But the management is decided to run my case. I am into possible termination.
Please let me know if in case i make a complaint against their action. Do i have a fight on it? Thank you.