Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL government employee

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 AWOL government employee on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:42 pm

mpj

Arresto Menor
Good day attorney, just want to ask if a government employee was AWOL and terminated from the work, can that employee apply for another government position?

I was AWOL starting from May 7, 2015, since then I did not report to office. Then a letter was sent to me by the government agency stating that I should return to work and submit a written explanation. I ignore it and did not return to work, then a second letter was sent to me, again, I ignore it. Then another letter was sent to me stating that I was dismissed from the rolls. I had a cash advance amounting to 22,000 pesos and failed to liquidate it.

Question1: am I barred for employment to any public position because of my AWOL from a government agency?
Question2: in your expert opinion, will they file a case for the unliquidated cash advance amounting to 22,000 pesos?

Thank you and hoping for your advice.

View user profile

2 Re: AWOL government employee on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:39 pm

council

Reclusion Perpetua
mpj wrote:
Question1: am I barred for employment to any public position because of my AWOL from a government agency?
Question2: in your expert opinion, will they file a case for the unliquidated cash advance amounting to 22,000 pesos?

Thank you and hoping for your advice.

1. Hindi naman (siguro). Try to apply.
2. Yes definitely.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum