Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change name kung maaddopt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change name kung maaddopt on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:44 pm


Arresto Menor
good day. paadvice po sana ako may anak po kasi ako na nakaapelyedo sa dating boyfriend ko po pero 2yrs no communication n sa kanya and mag 3y.old na po anak ko. ngayon december magpapakasal n po ako plano po iadopt ng mapapangasawa ko ang anak ko mapapalitan po kaya last name nya sa apelyedo ng mapapangasawa ko?thank u po and God bless

View user profile

2 Re: change name kung maaddopt on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:27 am


Reclusion Perpetua
General steps for the intention to happen.
File a petition in court. Kailangan may mga ebidensya, abogado, consent ng parents, pondo at ibang requirements.
Pag nakumbinse ang korte, magbibigay ng decisyon. Baka hintayin kung anong family name ang preferred ng bata.
Pag labas ng court order, iprisinta sa Office of Civil Registrar for the change in name. Padatingin hanggang sa NSO for a validated certificate of live birth.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum