Just would like to seek your advise regarding below:
1) My mother's birth place according to her birth cert is PLACE 1
2) But when she and my dad get married, it seems that, my dad's parent registered my mom's birth place is PLACE 2
3) Now, when my mom went abroad, she used the same birth place (PLACE 2) instead of the original/birth certificate
- Will there be a ground for nullity of my mom's birth cert or marriage cert?
- In claiming SSS and other benefits, will my mom be questioned about it?
- Is there a way to change either birth or marriage cert just to correct it? Any known legal procedures to be followed?
Thanks so much!