Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fraternal Custody for Unmarried Man

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fraternal Custody for Unmarried Man on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:08 am

Azi Miel

Arresto Menor
What if a man is not married yet has a 1year old son with his live-in partner, He provides everything for the family,his house, he has work and health care services and insurances but due to unwanted rumors his live in partner leave the house with the child and never let the man see his son?the mother of the child is jobless,no SSS,Philhealth etc.a former short she can't provide for her son..Is there any way that the Man can have his son's custody? Please help... Sad (the man is my brother and that's my nephew we wanted to win back!)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum