Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Immediate Resignation on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:26 am

ToshiiNatsumi

Arresto Menor
Im currently employed in one of the most popular BPO here in the Philippines and abroad, I would like to ask if possible to file immediate resignation without rendering?
What are the possible reasons would it be to make an immediate reaignation?
What if your unhappy to your workplace and the people surrounds you?
What if your unhappy because most of your vacation leaves are not being approved and yet you are filing it 2months before the date for your leave?

View user profile

2 Re: Immediate Resignation on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:26 pm

mrs_scofield

Arresto Mayor
Under the Labor Code you are obligated to give a 30-day notice. This may be shorten or lengthen by the company. This grace period allows the company to find replacement in order to avoid any delay in the work process which will ultimately affect the business of the company. Check your company policy. Failure to observe this will make you liable for damages should your company pursue a case against you.  You can always talk to you HR and request for leniency. If approved, have your resignation letter received with annotation that the 30day notice or other period provided in the company policy is waived to avoid any future legal problem which may arise in connection therewith

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum