Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

verbal agreement

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 verbal agreement on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:07 pm

cezm

Arresto Menor
tanong lang po..was there any law regarding verbal agreemant? what if hindi po tuparin ang verbal agreement,was there any possibility na pwedeng kasuhan ang taong di tumupad sa agreement?

View user profile

2 Re: verbal agreement on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:28 pm

attyLLL

it depends on what the verbal agreement is about, and if it can be proven that such existed.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: verbal agreement on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:14 pm

cezm

Arresto Menor
napagkasunduan po kasi na magpakasal next year but then the guy po ayaw na pong tuparin ang napagkasunduan..ano pong pwede naming gawin?

View user profile

4 Re: verbal agreement on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:42 pm

attyLLL

as hard as it sounds, a breach of a promise to marry is not considered a basis for damages or a crime.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: verbal agreement on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:11 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
atty, how about a promise if child support?

View user profile

6 Re: verbal agreement Today at 4:37 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum