Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hoping for an advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hoping for an advice on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:13 pm


Arresto Menor
My sister is a mother of 2(two and four years old), who happens to be estranged with her partner. Both of them are not married but suspiciously her partner is, though he denies it. The problem is, my sister will soon be going overseas leaving her children. I would like to ask if the ex partner has right to claim the said children? and if my parents would file for guardianship, would that assure that the children would not go to the ex partner since there's a lingering doubt that the children might be taken away from us after the departure of my sister?

View user profile

2 Re: hoping for an advice on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:17 pm


Prision Correccional
Yes.. mothers parents is the secondary guardian

View user profile

3 Re: hoping for an advice on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:37 am


Reclusion Perpetua
not married, mother's side would take care of illegitimate kids unless may compelling reasons na mapapatunayan sa court na hindi dapat mapunta sa parte ng babae ang bata.

may visitation rights ang father. at obligadong magbigay ng sapat na financial support para sa bata.

NSO cenomar ng lalaki para malamang kasal sya o hindi.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum