Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

File against mistresses

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 File against mistresses on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 pm

gracita

Arresto Menor
I'm a filipina married to a foreigner. We have kids and decided to moved to Philippines 3 years ago but he comes back and for almost every month for three years. But for all those years his been doing infidility until he recently brought to our house who he claims as friends who are filipina ladies that I never met in our 15 years of marriage.This ladies lives now in our house. That's reason I and my kids left our home and left the country.

My question is can I sue the ladies since they know that this man they are going with is so married and one of them i already call the police before. What case can I sue them and can I evict them out my house? If so can I do it while I'm out of the country.

With my husband I know I can file RA9262.

View user profile

2 Re: File against mistresses on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:37 pm

attyLLL

does your husband live in with her in this house? you can initiate a case of concubinage against both of them, but you will have to provide proof that they are living together.

you can initiate a civil case for damages if you can prove their relationship.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: File against mistresses on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:47 pm

gracita

Arresto Menor
Yes, he let them stay in our house. Just remember it's not only one lady two or more ladies lives in our house. My husband is foreigner. Is their other law instead of concubinage. How about these ladies? What law can they be sue?

View user profile

4 Re: File against mistresses on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:39 pm

attyLLL

under art. 26 of the civil code, you can sue for monetary damages if you can prove your allegations.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: File against mistresses on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:30 pm

samlopez

Arresto Menor
hi counsels,

i hope you could help me with my query. here goes:

husband and wife, who were married in the philippines, migrated abroad and obtained foreign citizenship. husband fell in love with another woman who resides in the philippines. he went home to visit and meet the woman. several months after he returned abroad, the wife discovered some texts sent by the other woman and she hacked the email accounts of the husband. somehow, she guessed the password right. she read some exchange of emails and photos between the husband and the woman.

1. can the wife file a concubinage case? will it prosper?

2. are the electronic evidence obtained by the wife by hacking the husband's email accounts admissible in court?

3. what other legal actions can the wife take against the woman?

i would appreciate your immediate respond. thank you

View user profile

6 Re: File against mistresses on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:00 pm

attyLLL

i replied to your email

View user profile

7 Re: File against mistresses Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum