Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need advice.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need advice. on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:26 pm


Arresto Menor
I found out my husband had an affair. Before she got pregnant, she knew my husband and I were engaged and soon to Be married. But she chosed to be with my husband still. Based on my husband story, they weren't dating. I have an evidence that she was in a relationship with someone else but he lives abroad. However, she is due soon and suddenly messaged me regarding the affair and she fIlled ra 9262 against my husband. She asked my husband to acknowledge the baby but my husband is unsure if his the father. As a husband and wife what should we do? do I have any case to File against her because she tried to ruin my life? My marriage life? She told me she could have stopped the wedding, why didnt she? SHe knew she was pregnant before we got married. why did she let the wedding to happen if she was planning of Stopping it? Then she stayed quiet and all of the sudden message me regarding what happened. Will my husband go to jail if he was prooved he's the father? Or He will just support the baby that we are willing to do if ever because we dont want an innocent baby to suffer with their mistakes.

View user profile

2 Re: I need advice. on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:19 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
DNA check but it won't be cheap. atleast, you would be confident that you would be financially supporting his (your husband) own child.. and not a baby from others...then if DNA fails, maybe backfire to her ? Smile

if DNA proves to be correct, mother of baby has right to ask for sufficient financial support and custody since baby is illegitimate...

father would have rights for visitations..

kailangan mo ng abogado kung nagfile na sya ng ra9262. ipunin ang evidence ng pagbigay ng financial support sa baby.

boyfriend is different from husband. so you can confirm her marital status as well via NSO if possible...

View user profile

3 Re: I need advice. on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:28 pm


Arresto Menor
i found out that it was a mediation letter he got. so there is Still not a case against him yet and the mother of the baby dismissed that file. However, my husband will go to the attorney's office and ask for another date of the mediation and tell the attorney he is willing to give the support every month from his paychequE if the baby mother can prove he is the father. and will only start the support when the result is out.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum