Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Correction of gender due to clerical error

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Correction of gender due to clerical error on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:27 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi! I would just like to ask why are we OBLIGED to pay P3,000 for the correction when the typist or the person prepared the birth certificate is at fault? Is there any other way, aside from being indigent, to be waived of the fee? I just don't understand why are WE the one suffering with their carelessness. Do we just tolerate these kinds of actions? Can we file a complaint or ask the person at fault to pay for the said fee? Thank you for your response. Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum