Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help needed Bp22

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help needed Bp22 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:16 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello everyone. i badly need skme advice what to do About a case filed against me. Heres my story
just this may i tried getting a nbi clearance for local employment. To my surprise i got a hit which never happens as my name is very unique so i went to main and i was surprised when ghey told me that i have a pending case for bounced checks i immediately denied this to the staff i was speakjng with as i dong remember any debt. So they gave me a few details about the case and instructed to visit the vourt where it was filed. I did not go as the warrang of arrest scares me. I did a little bit of digging when i got home and remember a very old loan i had wiyh a private lending comp back in 2007. As far as i knw this shld hve been payed by now. I got this loan tgther with my ex paryner for our kid back then however we are already seperated ,many years now i thought this has been taken care of by my ex as bavk then im also become unemployed shortly after getting the loan. i doubt that the company reminded me of this since i moved places changed njmbers and even went abroad aftr my failed relationship. I Dnt knw what to do now. Im unemployed i cant afford a lawyer and im afraid being jailed for this. Please help.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum