Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how can i change my son's surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how can i change my son's surname on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:14 pm


Arresto Menor
My ex and I were together when my son was born and I mistakenly gave him his father's last name assuming that he would play an active role in his son's life. Well, he has not seen my son for almost 9 years now and has never gave child support. Even though his name is on my son's birth certificate, does it is possible to change my son's last name to mine without getting his father's consent? because i really dont know where he is now. How can I change my sons last name?
thank you and God bless.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum