Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND UNPAID DEBT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND UNPAID DEBT on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:11 am

Hazelhopeacosta

Arresto Menor
i want to file against a man who has been physically hurting me for 5 years.I have filed a complaint against him in the women's protection office and i went through medico legal procedures to prove that he indeed battered me. but i already want to sue him. Furthermore, i want to sue him regarding his financial debts from me totaling to 185,000 pesos. I need to get the money back because i know that he together with his family,will never pay me if i do not file a case. Last week i was again punched in the arm and i have pictures of my bruise.PLEASE HELP ME. I AM UNEMPLOYED AND I BADLY NEED LEGAL ASSISTANCE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

View user profile

2 Re: VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND UNPAID DEBT on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:12 am

Hazelhopeacosta

Arresto Menor
He previously had a case of estafa filed against him but they asked me for bail money when we were still in good terms.. They never paid me back.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum