Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abandonment of Marriage

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:20 am

dork

Arresto Menor
aum atty is the absence of marriage license can consider a marriage null and void?

View user profile

27 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:29 pm

attyLLL

it can be a basis if there are no grounds for exemption to have a license.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

28 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:25 pm

dork

Arresto Menor
atty..ano pwede ikaso sa taong nambabastos through texts?..kc when im in phil i received lot of messages from the wife..she even threatens me..the msgs are still saved in printed alredy..

View user profile

29 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:27 pm

attyLLL

threats or unjust vexation

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

30 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 pm

dork

Arresto Menor
hello atty..its me again..is there really marriage that contracts only for five years?i was confused..is there a law that if the married couple d ngsama ng five years after 2 years ng marriage considered null and void?

View user profile

31 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:13 pm

attyLLL

no such thing.

note that i recommended that you get the CENOmar of your bf to protect yourself. have you done so?

View user profile

32 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:02 pm

dork

Arresto Menor
yeah..but then i still don't know if he do it already..maybe next year i will settle everything when i go home phil..i'll contact you if ever attorney..thanks for the advises..god bless

View user profile

33 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:51 pm

jadeflowerjan

Arresto Menor
hello! as far as i know since u are the one who legally owns the properties, walang habol ung babae dun.

View user profile

34 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:55 am

dork

Arresto Menor
hmmm..thank you..you know the girl is such a stubborn woman..she keeps on insisting that my habol siya kasi husband niya ngmamanage but then ako ang ngfifinance lahat..

View user profile

35 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:17 pm

attyLLL

dork, i recommend you try to get the cenomar independently. you should have your own copy, and sorry to say, if it comes out negative, he might not give it to you.

View user profile

36 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:14 am

dork

Arresto Menor
so i can get a cenomar for him atty?ok..i will do that..thanks atty..

View user profile

37 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:16 pm

dork

Arresto Menor
hi!its me again..i just gathered lot of evidences against the wife having an affair in abroad..pics with her bf and lot of msgs with endearments..do you think this are enough evidences for filing an annulment?what ground?cause i talk already to my sister the cenomar of my bf is single..so the marriage is not really registered in nso..how this?hope to hear from you soon atty..thanks..

View user profile

38 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 pm

attyLLL

sent you an email

View user profile

39 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Thu May 03, 2012 10:30 am

missD5Water

Arresto Menor
Hi. missD5Water here..I got married July 20,2010, aftr a month of getting married he fly off to qatar to visit his m0ther & at same time look for a j0b there. We have a constant c0mmunicati0n that time. After 3m0nths of his stay abr0ad, he went back in the philippines,wondering where he stay for 1day since the day he arrived, i tried to call him but his ph0ne was out of reached. He went h0me, i asked him, he answered "with a friend". So suddenly, i rec0gnized s0mething wr0ng/different with him..on the 4thday, we had a seri0us talk, then i get surprised that he wanted us to go on our separate ways which i dont get the p0int, at first he reas0ned out my family because eversince they were n0t in good terms, but im n0t a fool to believe in such, so i forced him to tell me the truth why is this happening t0 us..he spoke out & made a confessi0n, he fall out of love with me & fell inlove with other w0man..thats it! To sh0rtened, we decide to be apart, but he pr0mised me that he will manage to w0rk on our status, t0 make it single again..after alm0st 2yrs, i decide t0 check on my CEN0MAR, i was sh0cked, im still married to him..what can i do? Please help me..

View user profile

40 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Thu May 03, 2012 10:46 am

avein.sarmiento

Arresto Menor
i am a teacher,11 years n kmi kasal ng asawa q with two kids , 11 years old at 10 years old..kinasal kmi when he was 20 and i am 18 years of age.. my husband has an illicit affair with his officemate.gusto q man cla puntahan sa opis meun p din aq profession na pinoprotektahan.inamin nya sakin na mas kya ny mawala aq kaysa dun sa grl..as of nw we still leaving in the same house.peo wala pakialaman un gusto nya.meun tym na nagoovernyt cla or either lumalabas together during weekends..ang masakit he is planning to make legal separation para mapakasalan nya dw un grl dahil mas happy sys sa knya..anu pwede nya grounds laban sakin? pwed b w8 q sya magfile ska aq lumaban?

View user profile

41 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Fri May 04, 2012 11:35 pm

attyLLL

missd5, look up grounds for annulment on the forum. i don't see one in your story.

avein, what do you want to happen?

View user profile

42 hi.. on Sun May 06, 2012 3:13 pm

avein.sarmiento

Arresto Menor
atty..want to ask how to fight in legal aspect because my husband wants to file annulment case just to marry his pregnant mistress.i confirmed it already. do he has the right to file the case? how can i deprive his salary or either what to do para mapatanggal ko sya sa work?

View user profile

43 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun May 06, 2012 7:06 pm

attyLLL

enter your appearance in the case and oppose it. ask the court to provide you support.

even if the decision is against you, appeal it to the CA and the SC. at the minimum you can delay it for many years.

View user profile

44 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun May 06, 2012 9:38 pm

yam74

Arresto Menor
hi atty,
im here in israel hav bf here and my husband hav gf too in the phils.they are living 2gether already..is it possible that we can annul our marriage?

View user profile

45 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun May 06, 2012 10:01 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
yam74 wrote:hi atty,
im here in israel hav bf here and my husband hav gf too in the phils.they are living 2gether already..is it possible that we can annul our marriage?

it depends on your ground. see the grounds for annulment

http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4792-grounds-for-annulment-declaration-of-nullity-legal-separation-and-separation-of-property

View user profile

46 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun May 06, 2012 10:40 pm

yam74

Arresto Menor
hindi po b pwede ung grounds n abandonment kc iniwan nya ung anak ko ng 5 years n.

View user profile

47 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun May 06, 2012 11:06 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
Try to find a lawyer and a clinical psychologist to argue that abandonment of marriage is a psychological incapacity. Abandonment per se is not a ground for annulment.

View user profile

48 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun May 06, 2012 11:26 pm

yam74

Arresto Menor
eh pno po pag irresponsible po xa,he never give single centavo 2 my son...since he left ska kinuha nya ung van nmin n ako nman nagbayad lahat...can i get back d van with me? but the van named after him...

View user profile

49 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun May 06, 2012 11:38 pm

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
Well, those facts plus the abandonment can be taken as psychological incapacity. If you can prove that the van was bought wholly out of your pocket, you can recover it, otherwise, hati kayo.

View user profile

50 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 pm

yam74

Arresto Menor
is it possible my sister will be my representative in filing my annulment? coz im here in israel...

View user profile

51 Re: Abandonment of Marriage Today at 10:23 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum