Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abandonment of Marriage

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Mon May 07, 2012 1:35 am

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
Your sister cannot file the Petition for you. She is not the proper party in interest.

View user profile

52 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Mon May 07, 2012 2:50 am

yam74

Arresto Menor
ok,thank u for d info...more power

View user profile

53 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Engr6Sigma

Arresto Menor
Going back to my original post. What I feared, happened. 2) Custody - I am aware that custody should be with me as long as her mom is in the US. However, giving the facts of the story where she left her child, would she still have a custody right if ever she returns in the Philippines?

She just returned to Philippines and borrowed my daughter. She promised to return my daughter to me, but she was not true to her word. Now, mayabang pa sya at ayaw ibalik ang bata because she has her dollars and a private lawyer daw.

I want to fight for my daughter's custody.

View user profile

54 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Engr6Sigma wrote:Going back to my original post. What I feared, happened. 2) Custody - I am aware that custody should be with me as long as her mom is in the US. However, giving the facts of the story where she left her child, would she still have a custody right if ever she returns in the Philippines?

She just returned to Philippines and borrowed my daughter. She promised to return my daughter to me, but she was not true to her word. Now, mayabang pa sya at ayaw ibalik ang bata because she has her dollars and a private lawyer daw.

I want to fight for my daughter's custody.

I feel sorry for what happened to you. in my opinion you should get a lawyer, they know what to do with your case. the fact that she is the one who abandoned you and your kid might give you a better chance. good luck.

View user profile

55 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Engr6Sigma

Arresto Menor
Thank you. Would you know the range that I should prepare for this type of issue?

View user profile

56 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:34 am

Val08

Arresto Menor
Can i get your email atty?

View user profile

57 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:44 am

Val08

Arresto Menor
I found out that my husband is having an affair with someone after being separated for 2months only, can i file a case against them? What case? I have pictures of them together and even the itinerary of a trip to new york a month ago. I happen to open his account and save all their conversation and pictures. My husband is asking for annulment and told me that he will just give my money if i sign the papers and promise not to appear on court. Whats the best thing to do?

View user profile

58 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:05 pm

attyLLL

answered your other post

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

59 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:45 pm

akoito0224

Arresto Menor
i got married in 2003 and we part ways in 2005, he is a us citizen now and got married there. my question is can i just revert my surname? instead of using his surname in all my documents

View user profile

60 Re: Abandonment of Marriage on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:06 pm

attyLLL

yes, but you can't force government offices to change their records back from your married name.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

61 Re: Abandonment of Marriage Today at 4:03 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum