Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

custody of daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 custody of daughter on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:50 pm

seek_1234

Arresto Menor
my husband has a daughter who is 6 y/o. she is living in philippines while my husband is in cyprus. the child is a cypriot citizen. how can my husband have custody of the child. he is fully supporting the child financially. her mom is not working and only keeping the child for money.the child looked malnourished and she is leaving the child to another person when she will go out or sleep in his bf's house. she was annulled from another marriage(not with my husband). what can my husband do to have custody of the child?

View user profile

2 Re: custody of daughter on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:56 pm

seek_1234

Arresto Menor
wala po bang makakatulog saken?

View user profile

3 Re: custody of daughter on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 pm

lenzalai

Prision Correccional
seek_1234 wrote:wala po bang makakatulog saken?

Hi! Seek_1234 Smile

Nose bleed teh! Laughing paki translate ng story mo sa wilang Filipino para maintindihan...sorry ha if i sound offensive...parang ang complicated kc ng kwento mo... Question

May nkabasa na ng post mo im sure pro di lang cguro gets...di ko nga rin maintindihan...kc sabi mo husband mo, for sure di mo anak yung gurl, tapos yung mom ng kid, annulled sa previous guy, but not to your husband? So your husband married twice? Sabi mo rin yung bata nasa phils living with her mom?

If i may suggest, repost mo ang concern mo yung mas malinaw na kwento pra mas maintindihan ng madlang peps dto, im sure matutulungan ka Smile

View user profile

4 Re: custody of daughter on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:47 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua
seek_1234 wrote:my husband has a daughter who is 6 y/o. she is living in philippines while my husband is in cyprus. the child is a cypriot citizen. how can my husband have custody of the child. he is fully supporting the child financially. her mom is not working and only keeping the child for money.the child looked malnourished and she is leaving the child to another person when she will go out or sleep in his bf's house. she was annulled from another marriage(not with my husband). what can my husband do to have custody of the child?

illegitimate ang bata (na acknowledged ng ama) based sa salaysay?

kung tama ang pagkaba ko, ang cyprus child ay nasa pilipinas kasama ang kanyang ina. at ang tatay ay nasa cyprus. gustong kunin ng ama ang bata papuntang cyprus. hindi sila kasal ng ina ng bata.

custody of illegitimate kids belongs to mother including full parental authority sa batas ng pilipinas (hindi cyprus) imho specially if the child is minor and the mother is capable of taking care of her child. And the court had not found any compelling reasons to take away the child away from natural mother.

visitation rights ay isang option ng ama at maari nyang hingin at iapproved sa court kasama ang sanggunni ng ina ng bata.

sufficient basic financial support para sa illegit child, karapatan ng bata matanggap ito.

View user profile

5 Re: custody of daughter Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum