Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ESTAFA against a person without permanent address

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shigatsu

Arresto Menor
Hi, I would like to ask your advice regarding ESTAFA. My friend issued me a check and nag bounce sya kasi di na pala active yung account. So wrote her a demand letter for her to sign. We went to her house to give the demand letter since di na sya nakikipag communicate sken. When reached the address that she gave me, On my surprise for sale na sya. then we ask her friend kung san sya nag sstay so inabangan nmen sya yung sa place na yun and fortunately, naabutan namen sya. We were able to let her sign the demand letter. She still have 5 days to return all the money she got from.It's been 3days but I got no response or receive no call or message from her. parang dinedma lang nya yung demand letter. She has no permanent address, so i'm worried if I'll wait until 5 days pa baka mawala nalang sya bigla. What should I do para ma sure kong di sya makapag tago? Pede ko na bang i file yung case kahit di pa natatapos yung 5days? Pde ko bang sabihin sa judge na I hold sya?.. Please help me po. God Bless po #fightforourright #NoToSwindler

View user profile

foobarph

Prision Mayor
What should I do para ma sure kong di sya makapag tago?
>> pabantayan mo

Pede ko na bang i file yung case kahit di pa natatapos yung 5days?
>> wait mo muna lapse ng 5 days.

Pde ko bang sabihin sa judge na I hold sya?
>> you can request it but don't expect na mai-g-grant agad.

View user profile

shigatsu

Arresto Menor
So meaning po right now wala po kaming magagawa. Di po ba kami pde pumunta sa pulis just to get her arrested and there should be a case po tlaga? Sad . Thanks po sa reply really appreciate it

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum