Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child traveling abroad with grand parents for vacation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Please help and advise please.
My parents would like to travel in canada for a 1month vacation, and they wanted to go with my 2yo daughter of course with my full consent and support. However, canadian embassy is requiring for a signed authorization letter from both parenta (me and her dad), my daughter is under her dad's name. The problem is i wasn't able to reach the father almost 2years now and, i havent heard anything from my daughter's dad since he leave us.. I went to their house, but they are no longer living there.. I tried to keep in touch with any of his family but no one would help me reach her dad.. So the questions are: how will I get Authorization Travel consent for canadian embassy when father is missing? Will the DSWD help me thru this so my daughter can travel abroad without her father's consent? Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum