Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minor travelling with grandparents with mother nowhere to found to give consent (Applying for passport and travel clearance from DSWD)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cathy Binuya

Arresto Menor
Hi. I would like to have legal advise on how can i minor apply for passport if the minor is abandoned by her mother since birth and now nowhere to found and not willing to help the child. the minor is currently taken care of by her grandparents. Though her father is living nearby, he already had a new family so the grandparents are the one providing her basic needs. My question is what is the proper procedure and the requirements to get passport  and travel clearance from DSWD so that the minor can travel with her grandparents abroad when she only have her father. by the way, though her parent are not married, the minor use the surname of the father. hope you can help us. Thanks in advance.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
magpapagawa ka lang ng affidavit of abandonement,affidavit. of three disinterested person na magpapatunay na abandoned at may isa pa. eh... punta ka na lng dswd may checklist. man sila para mabigyan. ng permit to travel

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum