Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homeowners Rights when it comes to the from of their houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi! May I ask po kung ano ang rights nating mga homeowners when it comes sa tapat ng houses natin? May ginawa kasi yung baranggay sa tapat namin ng hindi manlang nagbigay abiso. Do we have articles, codes, law for this? Thank you po!

View user profile

isellnuts

Arresto Menor
paranaquepaohongwushu wrote:Hi! May I ask po kung ano ang rights nating mga homeowners when it comes sa tapat ng houses natin? May ginawa kasi yung baranggay sa tapat namin ng hindi manlang nagbigay abiso. Do we have articles, codes, law for this? Thank you po!

If you're living in one of the many subdivision in your area and have a duly registered HOA with the HLURB then aside from your property which is clearly enumerated in the lot technical description, as a homeowner you still have rights described in the by-laws of your HOA.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum