Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing of surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Changing of surname on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:22 pm


Arresto Menor
I'm illegitimate child. I'm using Mom's last name. I want to change it and use my father's surname but he is already dead and I only have my Aunt as legal guardian. How possible is that? What are the steps I need to do for it. Please help me thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Changing of surname on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:35 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You can only use your Father's name if you can prove that he is acknowledging you as his child.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum