Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
what are the legal case we can file to the developer that are not complaying to the aggrement to us. if we desided to backout to the developer what are the chances that we can get back our payments?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You have the option for specifc performance or for rescission of the contract. If you opt the former, the developer will be forced to act according to the agreement. If the latter, you will be put at the place before the contract was entered, that is there is mutual restitution. Isasauli niyo ang naibigay nya na sa isa't isa.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum