Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immorality

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Immorality on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Maika

Arresto Menor
Can a private citizen file an immorality case against a goverment official (man-55) who is having an extra marital affair other than his legal wife?  The mistress (a young lady-22) is also a goverment official and the legal wife (52) is also a government official too, but did nothing inspite the fact that they even eat together, travel together, goes to the party or meeting/convention together.

Please give  your legal advice or opinion.  Thank you.

Maika

View user profile

2 Re: Immorality on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
Why do you bother about THAT, if the wife don't? There are many WORSE things people with power do =Grab A LOT of money by corruption. For instance much of the foreign AID ment to Yolanda victims, ended up in pockets of other people... Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

3 Re: Immorality on Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Maika

Arresto Menor
Ok. noted thanks.

Could you please send me a legal form thru my email of an urgent motion for early resolution of the case in an admin case.  Thanks again.

View user profile

4 Re: Immorality on Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua
Maika wrote:Could you please send me a legal form thru my email of an urgent motion for early resolution of the case in an admin case.
Do you mean a corruption case?
I don't know. Parts of the justice system is corrupt too... Evil or Very Mad

--
Many types of cases have to be handled by the Baranggay Captain before the case can go to court.
Some Baranggay Captains do a very GOOD work, solving the problem, so it don't need to go to court (court take years...)
while some other Baranggay Captains do a very BAD work only helping themselves and their friends...

View user profile

5 Re: Immorality on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:28 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
'wag mong problemahin ang hindi mo problema.

Kung okay lang sa asawa nya, hayaan mo sila.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum