Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI Clearance Inquiry with pending case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NBI Clearance Inquiry with pending case on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:19 am

explicit

Arresto Menor
Hi,

I just wanted to ask you regarding my slight problem. I was able to get a job in Malaysia and i was asked to get an NBI clearance. I have a pending RA 9262 case in Manila Regional trial court. Na issuehan na ako ng warrant of arrest but then hindi ako napunta sa presinto kasi nakapagBail ako. Naissuehan ako ng warrant kasi hindi ako nkaka-attend ng arraignment kasi sabi ng asawa ko nde nmn daw sya nag-aattend dun. Until i was issued a warrant. Ngaun po the next hearing will be on Jan. 17, 2011 and i will be leaving the country to work on the 11th of January next year. Pagkumuha po ba ako ng NBI clearance magkakaHIT ako? Aside from that po nagsampa p sya ng kaso n concubinage against me but it was dismiss. Lalabas po ba yun na hit sa nbi clearance ko?

Can i be represented by my lawyer kung asa ibng bansa n ako since me and my wife talked na idrop drop n nya ung case and will file an affidavit of desistance?

Makakalabas po ba ako ng bansa to work for a year or sa POEA p lng ihohold na ang pagbigay sakin ng Working VISA?

Can you enlighten me please po. I will really appreciate it. Thank you po...

View user profile

2 Re: NBI Clearance Inquiry with pending case on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:33 pm

attyLLL

the only way to make sure is to go to nbi and get your clearance.

you don't have to be present at all hearings, but definitely at arraignment. note, you said that there's a new warrant for your arrest. you will have to re-file bail. affidavits of desistance are normally not accepted in cases of vawc.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: NBI Clearance Inquiry with pending case on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:11 am

explicit

Arresto Menor
IF hindi accepted ang affidavit of desistance anu po ang remedy for this? Sorry po for the confusion, but there is no new warrant. Pero if the complainant eh hindi po nag aattend ng hearing. Can we file for motion to dismiss?

View user profile

4 Re: NBI Clearance Inquiry with pending case on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:38 am

attyLLL

if the complainant fails to appear despite notice, then the case will eventually be dismissed.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum