Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help me now ASAP

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please help me now ASAP on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:13 am


Arresto Menor
my previous school would not release any of my school documents such as TOR, copy of grades or even my last registration form.just because i did not formally drop out and i still have a balance with them. i'm pretty sure there is a law that prohibits this. can you please quote me the law, the RA# or whatever so I could present it to them.please and thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Please help me now ASAP on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:59 am


Reclusion Perpetua
I don't think there is none. May bill pa nga nagbibigay ng right sa schools iwithhold ang school records for unsettled balance.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum