Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need advise.. I filed Bigamy.. Can I file RA 9262 or Petition for Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Nagfile ako ng Bigamy sa tatay ng anak ko at may warrant na siya.. Pangatlo pala ako sa pinakasalan. Nung magfile ako pinangblackmail niya sakin na hindi na siya magsuporta if idemanda ko siya.. Sabi ko wag niya idamay ang bata kasi sakin siya may kasalanan.. Itinuloy ko ang pagkakaso at itinuloy niya ang hindi pagsuporta.. Ngayon na may warrant na advisable pa ba na magfile ako ng RA 9262? or Petition for Child Support?

I will appreciate your advises. Thanks so much!

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You can choose between filing a complaint for violation of RA 9262 or Petition for Child Support. The first one is criminal, the second is civil.

If you need more information, you may email me on

Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum