Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concubinage on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Fundamentalist

Arresto Menor
After which she filed a criminal case at the city prosecutor of concubinage (no proof at all) abandonment (she is the one who abandoned our conjugal dwelling place and sold all i have invested through the years) refusal to give support (we don't have child and i believe that she have enough from me! Please help!

Last edited by Fundamentalist on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Concubinage on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 pm

attyLLL

are you in the philippines now or outside? i take it you received a subpoena?

your primary concern now should be to file your counter affidavit.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Concubinage on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Fundamentalist

Arresto Menor
I am out of the country. My mother received the subpoena! Do i have a good fight? Just want an insight of what might probably happen? Since this is a criminal case will i be put in jail? Or do i still have to support her after everthing she have done with our properties.

View user profile

4 Re: Concubinage on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:21 pm

attyLLL

she is still your wife and is entitled to support. your remedy regarding the lost properties is to seek liquidation if ever you have a separation of properties.

you should get a lawyer and defend yourself, else the case may be filed in court and you'll have an arrest warrant waiting for you when you come back.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Concubinage Today at 4:27 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum