Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Property contract on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 pm


Arresto Menor
Nakapag-down n ako ng 300,000php sa lupa na bibilhin ko na worth 906,000php. Check ko na sa RD yun title ng lupa. Okay naman kaso nagkaproblema po kme ng seller. Ayaw nila sagutin yun CGT. Gusto ko ng mag-back out dahil magulo silang kausap at hinaharass na nila ako. According dun sa kasunduan n pinirmahan namin, "i will purchase the lot and pay the balance within 6 months" pero prior po dun di na nga kami nagkasundo. Sabi nun seller hindi ko na daw makukuha yun pera ko dahil may 1% interest daw po yun every month na wala naman sa pinirmahan ko. 1 year na po yun at until now hindi ko pa rin po alam ang gagawin ko. Please Advise.

View user profile

2 Re: Property contract on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:10 pm


Arresto Menor
Ano po legal action pwede ko gawin?

View user profile

3 Re: Property contract on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:52 pm


that's the problem when you don't iron out all the details before giving your money. we lawyers are expensive, but i always look at it as a necessary nuisance if only to avoid a situation like this.

you have to make a choice, negotiate the best deal you can get and that may mean you will have to pay the CGT yourself, or you file a case in court to rescind the contract or make them pay for the cgt. it is correct that no interest is payable if it is not in the contract. good luck.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum