Dean Ferdinand Tan? Remedial Law Review HELP!
2 Re: Dean Ferdinand Tan? Remedial Law Review HELP! on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:29 pm
- HE IS GOOD. HE KNOWS THE SUBJECT BY HEART. So you are expected to be the same (for your own good!)
- Master the Rules of Court (be prepared to be asked for the specific rule and section)
- Master the Constitutional provisions related to Remedial Law (marami po iyon)
- Master also the rules on Barangay Concilliation, the rules on summary procedure, rules on small claims, the rules on environmental procedure, among others.
- Jurisdiction of courts: be prepared to be asked not only the law, but also its subsequent amendments (he expects you to know the specific numbers). Example: Sandiganbayan (PD 1606, EO 184 s. 1987, RA 7975, RA 8249, RA 10660).
- Master the remedies (including the basis).
- He will pass you if he feels that you are ready.
3 Re: Dean Ferdinand Tan? Remedial Law Review HELP! on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:48 pm
I agree with what lefever said. In addition, don't be absent. Also, I think, it's just a matter of making an impression. Be confident in answering. But as always, it pays to know the Rules.
Here are some of his favorite areas:
*Jurisdiction of various courts
*Constitutional provisions in relation to Remedial Law (ex. Art III Sec 9, in Relation to Rule 67)
*Rules on Environmental Cases
6 Re: Dean Ferdinand Tan? Remedial Law Review HELP! on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:05 pm
7 Re: Dean Ferdinand Tan? Remedial Law Review HELP! Today at 12:14 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum