Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need your legal advice/solution RN

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need your legal advice/solution RN on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:43 pm

Miss Atty

Arresto Menor
The neighbor of my grandma is claiming almost five meters of the land.

The family just bought the land adjacent to it, and we figured out that we might as well have my grandma's land registered and titled together with the new land. Unfortunately, the neighbor also had their land + the 5 meters titled at the same time. So there was a conflict, and neither parties succeeded to have their land titled.

What we have are the documents to the 'rights' of the land that my grandma have in her name and the how many square meters. She got it from/during Marcos' time. Almost all the land in the province only have these 'rights'. We've also been paying our taxes for it. She had possession of the land for 50 years.

We had our land surveyed and the boundaries we set around the land was just right.

The other party said otherwise (they also had their land surveyed) -- that we're the one's claiming and they demanded compensation/payment.

The problem was currently in the baranggay.

=rightful possessor/owner?
=do this have to be filed in courts or simple compromise would do?

View user profile

2 Re: Need your legal advice/solution RN on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:45 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
Have you resorted to a private surveyor? Maybe the 2 of you could go to surveyor in the DENR. That I guess will help.

View user profile

3 Re: Need your legal advice/solution RN on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:10 am

Reclusion Perpetua
Yes, then apply for the titling of the property kasi pag may titulo hindi makakamkam ng iba ang lupa.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum