Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 pm


Arresto Menor
yong asawa ko po kasi ngwowork sa dubai, may kinakasama na po sya sa dubai, alam ko po mahirap mgfile ng concubinage sa kanila kasi di din po ako sigurado na nagsasama sila sa isang bahay.. ang gusto ko po sana magfile na lang po ng suporta para sa dalawang anak namin since kasal naman din po kami... anu po ba hakbang pwede ko gawin pra makapg file ng support lalo na po nasa dubai po sya....

salamat sa magrereply....

View user profile

2 Re: need advice on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:27 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
pwede kang magfile ng criminal case under RA 9262, pero criminal case yon. Mapa-file mo lang yan pagdating ng asawa mo dito. Pwede ka din magfile ng civil case, petition for support kasi pwede naman magpadala ng summon doon.

View user profile

3 Re: need advice on Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:31 am


Arresto Menor
san po kaya ako magfile ng civil case po? at anu ano namn po need pra makapg file ng petition for support po?...
ty po

View user profile

4 Re: need advice on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:23 am


Reclusion Perpetua
You will the civil case in your place of residence. You need to prepare your marriage contract, birth certificates of your children, other supporting evidence (substation/receipts) for the expenses of your children.

You will need a lawyer to assist you in filing a civil case.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum